Financing the acquisition, refinancing, new construction, or substantial rehabilitation of multifamily, senior housing, and healthcare facilities, including special care.
- Multifamily rental housing
- Seniors housing
- Healthcare facilities including special care
- Terms of 40 and 35 years for construction/rehabilitation and permanent loans, respectively
- Permanent fixed rate
- Fully amortizing, fully assumable
- Integrated construction/permanent financing
- Credit enhancement for tax exempt financing
- Early rate lock for qualifying permanent transactions
- Bridge financing available for FHA, Fannie Mae, or Freddie Mac takeout for qualifying transactions
Learn more and view our term sheets
WHERE WE'LL BE
Come find us at the following conferences this year
- AHF Live
- Novogradac Las Vegas
Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 3/31/20.
With respect to loans secured by real estate located in the State of California, loans will be arranged or made pursuant to a California Financing Law License.