PGIM Real Estate provides both fixed- and floating-rate financing for a wide range of property types.
PGIM Real Estate operates globally throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific with $179 billion in global assets under management and administration. PGIM Real Estate is positioned as a dominant provider of senior debt across all major property sectors including office, multifamily, retail, and industrial/logistics. With investment professionals in 31 cities, PGIM Real Estate operates globally with local expertise.
- Fixed and Floating Rate
- $5 - $200 million
- 3 - 20 year term
- Rate lock at application
- Yield maintenance / structured prepayment options
- Non-recourse except for standard commercial carve outs
- Bulk distribution / Industrial
- Grocery-anchored retail
- Dominant malls
- Cross-collateralized portfolios
- Senior housing
- Financing available throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 12/31/19.
With respect to loans secured by real estate located in the State of California, loans will be arranged or made pursuant to a California Financing Law License.